Membership is available to:
- Spouses of active duty commissioned officers.
- Spouses of active duty reserve commissioned officers
- Active duty military aboard MCAGCC
- Spouses of reserve & retired commissioned officers.
- Widows & Widowers of deceased commissioned officers
- Annual membership dues will be collected.
- Anyone eligible to be a member of the OSC may attend of function prior to the payment of dues.
- Participants in OSC special interest groups or clubs must be members of the OSC.
- No person because of race, color, creed, sex, age, disability or national origin will be unlawfully denied membership, unlawfully excluded from participation, or otherwise subjected to unlawful discrimination by the OSC ( D0D1 1000.15,6.12)
Dues are $30 & should be turned in with the membership form.
In order to have your information published in the yearly directory, your dues
and form should be submitted by October 1st, 2012.
Please send any questions regarding membership to: